Saturday 7 May 2016

Boarding life 

My name is Koty  and I am a weekly boarder at Swanbourne House. I am also head of girls' boarding alongside Simon who is head of boys' boarding. With head of boarding it's really fun; I get to help out the juniors with making beds or homework and sometimes they read to me during the evening.  When I get up I make sure all the juniors are ready for breakfast and their dorms are tidy. I really love boarding because this is my second home and we really are all one family. Mr and Mrs Owens have made boarding a delight and they are really nice because they let the top year come into to their home to watch X factor and the rugby world cup. We all love our gap students. They make boarding what it is, they organise really fun activities for us in the evenings and there is always fun whether it is skipping , rugby or stealth in the woods. Boarding, in my opinion makes Swanbourne what it is. School just wouldn’t be as fun without boarding thank you Mr and Mrs owens.

No comments:

Post a Comment